DRIVING IDEAS IN AGRI INNOVATION
- It is an Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of R-ABI IGKV under the RKVY-RAFTAAR scheme.
- It is aimed at providing an opportunity to students/youth to work on their innovative ideas on technological solutions / processes / products / services / business platforms etc. in agriculture and allied activities.
- The incubatees will be given two months (60 hours) training cum hands on internship at R-ABI IGKV. They will be offered incubation space, technology support, business mentoring, networks, scientific and information resources and provide an active program for identification, creation, acceleration and translation of business ideas suitable for new venture creation.
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month will be granted under the project to these interns for two months during the hands on training period. After successful completion of the two months orientation programme, the R-ABI IGKV will facilitate incorporation of entities for all viable business ideas by the interns.
- Selected interns will be eligible to apply for Idea/Pre-Seed Stage funding of grant in aid upto Rs. 5 lakhs perstartup for converting his/her innovative idea into prototype/product. The selected interns will register his/her company before the release of the grant as per DIPP notification to get Grant in aid.
- The RIC will not be bound to give any reason in case an application for pre seed loan is rejected.